Tutorial - How to Manage the Recordings in File List?
IntroductionFree Sound Recorder will automatically put the recorded file to the file list when the recording is complete so that you can easily manage the recording for further enhancement. It also enables you to accomplish many things as below:
Step 1. Launch Cool Record Edit Pro
1. Detailed file information of the listed files is displayed.
2. Play selected file or directly press Ctrl+P to play.
3. Pause playing the file.
4. Stop playback. "Ctrl+E" to activate Cool Record Edit Pro.
5. Edit the selected file by using Cool Record Edit Pro.
6. Remove one or more listed files.
7. Add files to the list.
8. Copy selected file.
9. Drag the slider on the playback bar to the position you want.